Learn How We Can Support You
In order to best support all individuals receiving HopeTree Family Service supports, individuals receiving services should meet criteria outlined in each of our licensed program. An application and required supporting documentation will be requested from the Community Service Board (CSB) and/or family/guardians prior to services being provided.
All individuals supported in our Developmental Disabilities Ministry program have a primary diagnosis of Developmental Disabilities/Intellectual Disabilities with the diagnosis originating prior to the age of 18.
Other criteria may include:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Able to have their medical/health needs managed within the licensed capability
- Agreeable to participate in services offered.
- No significantly dangerous behaviors.
- Able to benefit from group interaction and participation with peers and/or staff
- Free from alcohol and/or drug addiction.
- Capable of exiting from the home/building with assistance in the event of an emergency.
Funding for all of HopeTree Family Services DDM programs are through the Home and Community Based Waiver Services (HCBS) program. This required coordination with each person’s Community Services Board (CSB) to confirm funding or completion of an application for waiver supports and services. Private pay is considered on a case-by-case basis when funding through the HCBS is not available.
HopeTree’s DDM Leadership is more than willing to assist with determining if a person is eligible for services and supports. Please reach out if you would like to discuss any of our programs.